- Adam's Birthday! He got a new stereo for his truck.
- We put in an offer on our first home together :)
- Sayde's first camping trip. We found out that the woods is her true home.
*She is great at "helping" find firewood!*
"This things keeps wrapping mom up and attacking her, don't worry mom, I will save you!"
- Karen, Mike and their Einstein of a child (Alaina) came to visit us. We had a great time, as always, too bad we don't live closer.
- Our first anniversary!!! We went on a picnic up north (with paper plates, napkins and cups in order to keep with the paper theme) Adam also framed our marraige certificate for me. Very Sweet ;)
*On the way up north*
*Our sand frame ready to be refilled (I spilled some when moving). Adam liked to point out that I spilled our marriage in the parking lot and its all downhill from there.*
*Sayde likes picnics too!*
*Our new cake top (courtesy of Nancy Ray) in case the one from the wedding tasted bad. It tasted...well...old. The new one, however, was fabulous!*
- Our offer on the house was accepted!!! We will be moving in at the end of July. Then the work begins.... (pictures below - not our furniture)
- Ashley's Birthday!! I will be getting new hiking boots